Friday, April 20, 2007

Webster's First Puppy Class

i went to my first puppy class last night, april 19. i was great...and i don't think i'm being egotistical when i say that.

the instructor singled me out as one of the puppies that was doing the proper "down" position.

the treats my mum kept giving me were fantastic...cheese bits and tuna bits. the tuna bits my aunty gillian made for me and they were the best ones yet! i hope she makes more for me and then she can teach my mums to make them too.

i've decided i'd like to take up obedience as well as my tracking. i think i'd enjoy obedience and my buddy, raffi, does it. raffi does it so well, and he looks great when he's performing his obedience. he doesn't take his eyes off of aunty gillian.

i was pretty tired after my puppy class, but it was a ball! had lots of puppies to play with plus there were some of the puppies from terry and vicki's black litter in the class. they look allot different than me, but it was fun to see them, 'cause i hadn't seen them since i left the litter on feb. 19, 2007.

anyway, next week is another class, and between now and then, my mums will work with me on what i learned last night...which is great 'cause i get treats when i do good things that they want me to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home